Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fatness First!

I like fat animals!!!! No, it doesn't have anything to do with fat girls, lolz! Not that I'm being discriminant. Just emphasizing, so that you won't say, "No wonder your ex-girlfriend looks the way she does!!". Seals are one such example. I mean, they can weigh up to a tonne or so (correct me if I'm wrong). Perhaps they go to 'Fatness First'...




"Yo dude, you talking about me??!!"

And so, how do you get fat easily? Eat a lot? I know of some fellows who eat way more than I do, but they never seem to go fat. High metabolic rate? Perhaps, either that or they work out a lot. Then the fat should turn to muscles right?

I guess it's sleeping a lot. Yeah, with the mouth wide open so that all the saliva may flow into an endless stream of gooey fluids! Way to go, fatty!

9 comments:

Linx said...

Dude! u nearly killed me laughing!!!

Mandy said...

Lolz...:D You are creative one!

Gene perhaps.

Serene said...

oooo.... happy living seal..
sleep after eat and eat after sleep hahahaha... :P

Malicious said...

well, a lot of ppl wanna be like them, w/o realsing that they have very difficult lives as well. They're often hunted for their fat and meat... the way of the world.

Linx said...

Poor animals..Humans are selfish beings! >_<

Malicious said...

You are correct, human.

suerrealis said...

oHoHo!
i do like that post really!
it got me laughing when u replaced *i* with *a* making it uR fatness fiRst!! how clever is that!

sure for thIS seals its *fatness* first, cos they need that thick layer of blubber as insulation

u don expect them to survive in the Poles with just facial hair or sth :P:P

Chen said...

Fat animals are cuteeeeeeeee....
The chubby seal is so cuteeeeeeeee & so adorable ;)

Malicious said...

Hello Chen! Glad that you enjoyed your stay here! More to come every week.