Friday, April 06, 2007

Text

Hi people, I am up to my Malicious self once again, but this time, you shan't find any pictures intact with this post. What's come to the world, you say? Nothing much I'd say. Everyday, many occurences take place, so what difference would it make if I said that the world has changed? The world changes daily, so there is no significance in having me tell you that the world is not the same as it was before. Here's a Q&A session:

Q: How many people have you tapau-ed since you started your streak of wins?
A: Let's see...1,2,3...4,5,6...7!

Lucky number seven, eh? Lost? Call 1800-666-GOT-LOST, heh heh! There are 2 possibilities that may take place when you dial that number:

1. I'd pick up, tell you what that meant (if you don't already know) and we'll all be happy and gay.
2. *operator sound in the background saying* "Nombor yang anda dail, tidak ada dalam perkhidmatan. The number you have dialled, is not in service".

The latter will most probably take place...

3 comments:

YueN said...

Hey L,

But if you were to say "nothing much" when there were many occurences...wouldn't it mean that you're lying? =P there's your significance.

Let me see...so far, i've tapau-ed... a lot of food. saddening.

Have a good day!

***YueN***

Malicious said...

Yes...apparently, someone is finally smart enough to figure that I'm lying and not just agree with me, haha!! Way to go, Yuen!

Or wait, maybe everyone's been entertaining me all this while, and was kind enough not to pecah my tembeleng, heh heh!

Linx said...

hahahaha!!!! Oh Yuen.. you almost kill me there with ur statement!

"i've tapau-ed... a lot of food."

Oh dear! >_<