Monday, August 22, 2005

Pigs (not of guinea) for a change!


I took this pic last weekend, found it to be very cute! It reminds of the pig in the movie babe, where the pig chai was very guai sitting. Feel like petting it, don't you? This pig is very clean, so you don't have to worry about dirtying your hands in the process, haha!!

Anyways, these days, you can find dolls, soft toys, bags, etc, stuffs that take the image of pigs easily. I'm left wondering why so many fans of pigs appeared in a sudden. I used to think I was the only one cos I was born in the year of the boar (yeah, it sounds much more macho than kinzhir, lol! *grunt* *snort*

13 comments:

Linx said...

Kinzir! hahaha..... Luckily this pig not sleeping with you else it would have become a brownie pig!

Malicious said...

Or black pig....

Serene said...

haha... black piglet?? it reminds me of a character P-Chan a.k.a of Ryoga in the comic Ranma 1/2...
P-chan kuai... *pat on it head* LOLz!!!

Malicious said...

Oh, P Chan! Very cute! I remember one episode where Akane held it when she was in the changing room, and P Chan...well, his nose bled, haha!

Mandy said...

One of my friends is pig fan too! Everything is pig @@

Serene said...

haha... poor Ranma... he/(she??) must be Flamming to P-chan... haha

Anonymous said...

i love reptiles....

Anonymous said...

i eat guinea pigs for breakfast.hamster for lunch.piglets for dinner.

Malicious said...

And I'll eat you for supper, lol!

CY said...

hahaa... hey, we don't eat our own species here!!!

Anonymous said...

i seriously love reptiles...their slithering skin...just thinking abt it makes me ecstatic

Malicious said...

It appears that Woonda is scaly and slithery then, lol!

Anonymous said...

you are so dead...i am telling her!