Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hair

Did you folks realise that guinea pigs have fur, and hair at the same time? You're asking me what's the diff? I didn't really know at one point, but now, I provide to thee the answer to the question you never thought of asking until I brought it up!

Actually, there isn't any difference according to a source I checked just not too long ago (5 minutes from the time of posting this, lol!) right here: http://www.sciam.com/askexpert_question.cfm?articleID=0006E5B1-64B0-1C72-9EB7809EC588F2D7

But I guess people associate fur with animals and hair with homo sapiens or mammals. In the end, it doesn't even matter, because you are here with us, the Furry Gang, haha! So, next time when a friend cuts his hair, I'll go ask:

Me: So, where did you cut and style your....err..........fur?
Friend o'mine: Why don't you climb that flight of stairs up to the rooftop of Freescale where you're conducting industrial training and jump off? (In short, Go and die!!)

8 comments:

Linx said...

You silly man! Why did you hide the "Squeaks" for this post? I thought I have messed up the code and spend the past half an hour looking at it! Ceh!

Linx said...

well the GP here looks as though they have hair and fur at the same time! haha..

Malicious said...

Aha! You are the silly squeak then! I imagine a fat squeak sitting in front of the monitor looking at some foreign coding, haha! So cute! (Imitating Mandy)

Linx said...

..... >_<
Now what ya mean by "fat" huh?

Mandy said...

I cut my hair recently. So my dear is gonna repeat the message for me hahaha...:D

Linx said...

Really??
hahaha.. Manduy you cut your .... fur??

Malicious said...

Mandy cut fur already ar, very cut ar!!

Malicious said...

Haha, I cut my hair/fur yesterday as well, lol! Now I'm handsome guinea pig! Squeak!