Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am like a bee, I always fly away....

As of the past month, I've been busy as a bee, or rather, I've been like ants, but not to the extent of working non-stop like them, of course.
You know, I once had a neighbour who worked all day in his garden, when I stayed at Sg Buloh. He never stops working on his garden, no matter rain or shine. What did my mom call him? The Ants' King!

Yeah, doesn't he look gorgeous? Ehem, excuse me for the horrific crown drawing. After all, it ain't glamorous to be an ant, what more an ant king?

I am like a bee, I always fly away... (sing that to Nelly Furtado's I'm Like a Bird).

2 comments:

Linx said...

Oh I remember tat feller.... its Uncle who gave him the nick name ler!!!

Naughty bee flying here and there!

Malicious said...

Naughty bee coming to sting you in the cheek! *tiong*