Friday, May 11, 2007

Miao miao!

Its been a while since I last post anything at Squeaky Land! Malicious here is giving me pressure with his stinking feet! lolz!!! Received an email from a colleague two days ago and thought I might as well share it with you guys!
Cute and creative!!



Miao listening to Stevie Wonder...yeaeyeyeyeyeyeaaaaaaaiii!



Miao listening to HOUSE music



Miao listening to Metal!!!!! Huaaaaaaa huaaaaaaa!!!



Miao listening to Hip Hop



Miao listening to GANGSTA RAP



Miao listening to Techno(on Ecstasy) "I can fly!"

4 comments:

Malicious said...

Stiking feet eh? I need to spray some deodorant into my shoes. No ventilation probably.

Mandy said...

They are cute my dear!

Linx said...

lolzzzz...cats! MAndy love cats!

Malicious said...

Cos she is M(iao)andy!!