Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March of the guinea pigs!

Yes, it's March, and it's the first update ever in a whole month! I apologise for having not done any updates for so long, but then again, neither did any of the other furry fellows! Hey, where have you all gone?

Here's the main theme:










Yes, that's the reason why I pretend to be a guinea pig and squeak at the lot of you, because I want god to love me!! Now let's see, what's your favourite color guinea pig? Oh, oooh, I like the brown one! Reminds me of Mimi. Speaking of colors, I once heard that purple is the color of gay (I think this only applies to guys, lol). Damn, I used to like pruple, until I found out, but I don't think it really reflects gayness, right furry mates? Yes, since God loves guiea pigs, we should all be celebrating!!















If I were a guinea pig, I think I like this position the best:


What? Come on, I'm a boar!

14 comments:

CY said...

Your furry mates are still here, waiting for you to post these cute n lovely pics :P

Hmmm.. I've no preference when it comes to coloured guinea pigs lol, I love all of 'em ;)

Malicious said...

Squeak!

Linx said...

hmm i would prefer the red one..blue one also not bad though! haha!!!! The last pix kinda remind me of Pichan from Ranma 1/2 where he was placed right in the center of the "Valley" and end up nose bleeding! Wahahaha....

Malicious said...

Yes, I don't mind being P-Chan!!

Mandy said...

pink also very cute! ^^
nice position huh ;P

Serene said...

yeah lo... how envy of malicious towards the guinea pig :D

Malicious said...

Hmm, pink... reminds me of Aerosmith's song entitle Pink.
"Pink, is the color of passion,
Pink, it just goes with the fashion,
Pink, is my favourite color, YEAH!!"

suerrealis said...

i like the piNk one best! it lOoks the softest and yUmmIest to sInk my teeth in, lIke MaRshmalLow!!! YUMIes!

and also PINK looKs great On this Guinea PIG !!

*muNch*muNch

Linx said...

oooooo Sue.gar.plum!!! I didn't know u eat guinea pigs!!!! >_<

Malicious said...

Here, here!! Me! Eat me!

CY said...

YUCKS!! :P

Malicious said...

Hehe heh! No one's asking you, Cavey!

suerrealis said...

Malicious the vege guMMy.......

suerrealis said...

Linx,i oNly eat Gummy Guina pIgs.
i cuddle the Real oNes! :)