Thursday, March 23, 2006

Don't worry, Be Happy!

Oh yes I'm sure that most of you guys have heard of Bobby McFerrin's "Don't Worry Be Happy" song! If not, you can always get it from, I managed to source it from the Internet, lol... but anyways, it's a cute song! I get a lot of inspiration from it.

Enough of crapping (you know, craps is actually a game of dice! For more info on craps, check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craps). These days, I'm really unhappy due to my final year project, I can't seem to get a simple thing to work even after trying to figure it out for 4 days or so. Rather disappointed. I used to be quite happy like these guinea pigs:













Then, after trying and trying and trying and not getting any results, I've become like these not-so-happy-guinea pigs...














I just hope my results don't get fried like these poor fellas here, haih....Nevertheless, if I were your guinea pig, would you love your pet and put this sign up in front of your door, or even make a sticker out of it and put it on your car rear screen?

The caption should be, "My no. 1 pet!"

12 comments:

Mandy said...

I heard the song before. ;)

I understand your feeling rite now. When we want a thing to be done, it seems hard as we keep thinking of it. Take a rest when you get stuck and good luck in your FYP! Gambate! ;)

Linx said...

Take it easy Bro.. if you tie the string to the guitar too loose it wouldn't play any tune.. however if you tie it too tighly it will snap!~ The words of the Buddha is great! So dear, if you feel stressed out, do take a break. Watch movies.. do Karate or play with fat squeak here.

Malicious said...

Lol, don't be frightened by the fried guinea pigs, haha! Well, they look burnt in the first place... perhaps it was a barbecue! Well, if you think this is grotesque, then think about the fried chicken or maybe the itik panggang (siew ngor dierectly translated to Cantonese).

As for my FYP, it's done, but we need to do 1 final run, so everything should be ok by Mon... and then that's it, haha! Thanks for your support!!

Mandy said...

Great!^^

Serene said...

No worries, i know that u can get throught the tought time and excell well for your fyp....
A warm hug from Serene... "My No. 1 Pet"...
Hehehehe.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi I have had Guinea Pigs for years,
they make great pets. I have written a very informative book based on my years of experience owning the.
Happy Caring
Graeme
http://www.guineapigsecretsrevealed.com

Malicious said...

Thanks, Serene! Malicious Squeak will happy to welcome Serene home everyday if I were your pet! Haha! Imagine an oversized guinea pig trying to crawl out of its hutch and squeaking loudly when you reach home from work, lol!!

Serene said...

Heeheheh.... isn't that will be lovely? ;-)

Malicious said...

Hmm, I doubt you will find it likable when it has occured for many years, lol! The only reason a guinea pig will squeak at you is because it is asking for food! Haha! More cucmber pls, Serene~

Serene said...

haih... it is quite sometime my last visit our furry blog... bz bz... *sweat*

*a big, green and juicy cucumber on Serene's hand*.... here, here.... my little & lovely malicious squeak... *grin*

Malicious said...

Hmm, you seem to be up to something with that grin of your's! ....................................................................................................................................... don wan your cucumber! You are up to something! *Malicious squeak run and hide inside its burrow and watches nervously while waiting for the evil Serene to go away after being fed-up of waiting* :D

Serene said...

hehehe..... how i wish i could be more evil.... nowdays a group of monkeys (intern) have been giving me headache.... *shout madly*