Friday, June 10, 2005

Goose!!

NGONG!!! Posted by Hello

Let me tell you some stories about an experience I once had regarding geese. Warren and I were jogging in Lake Gardens some years ago, when I decided to take a path over the lake across the bridge. There was this flock of geese around the area, and I ran through the whole crowd. Warren wailed out, saying "Garry, you mad arrrr??!!". Well, he followed anyway with a fearful look in his face! Kinda reminds me of the look on a goat when it's afraid, can you imagine?? Perhaps I'll find a pic of that and post it here. Continuing with the geese, one of them looked as if it was gargling and flapped its wings furiously! Guess it wanted to chase us off...

As for the pic, I am reminded of a Disney cartoon I watched when I was young, it was about 2 geese, wearing the head scarf or something, and boy, were they gossipy!!! Ngong!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! You are so brave! Mandy is the first one not dare to do that. Hehe...

Linx said...

He is not brave, he is mad! haha!! Heard mom said goose sting will leave u a blue and black!

Malicious said...

Ya, they will use their beaks and hold on to your skin/flesh, then twist!!

Mandy said...

I heard they will chase snake before. Wow! Just imagine you kena twist >_<''' Luckily you didn't kena.

Linx said...

Hahaha... let me give him a twist. Twist the fat pig! lolz..