Friday, May 20, 2005

The truth is out there.....

Can't you see the bloody resemblance?? Posted by Hello

The so called panda dog is actually a chow chow. When I first saw the pic, I knew on the spot, but I just couldn't take it with you gals thinking it's really a dog that looks like a panda, lol!! Those Japanese memang nothing else to do, go and color the poor dog black and white... pity the dog. It's supposed to be brown, or totally black. I saw a couple of em' last year nearby Jun Wei's neighbourhood. With which, I am reminded that we both saw a Chow Chow at the pet shop at Tmn Megah, and it kept barking at us cos we laughed at it being fat. Surprisingly, it knew, an it kep staring at us as we walked away... we spied on it 5 minutes later, and it still spotted us... damn!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I remember one canto movie keep talking about his dog chow chow...lolz...

Linx said...

I Think the movie "Lavander" starring Takeshi...

Mandy said...

Oh ya! That's it! Cool darling!!! :D

suerrealis said...

he has a pair of wings and is called * aNgel :P!! *swooNs..... *awwws*