Monday, April 06, 2009

Exciting Dreams!

In one of my chat sessions with my friends....

Me : Yea, so I'll see you when I see you alright?
Friend : Sure thing!
Me : Good night, and sweet dreams to you!
Friend : I prefer exciting dreams.
Me : Well then, may you have exciting dreams....gah!

What kind of exciting dreams have you had? Anything so exciting that it made you move like this?



Just a couple days back on Friday night, I went to bed at 4am. Here's what happened:
I fell asleep almost immediately, and woke up almost immediately because as immediate as I fell asleep, I immediately dreamt that I fell from some skyscraper, and the panic made me wake immediately. And then I immediately went back to sleep...

Likely Malicious,
Garry E

2 comments:

Linx said...

wow everything happened immediately!!! hahahah!!!

Malicious said...

I know, how efficient!