Monday, February 26, 2007

Wealthy and healthy

Hello everyone! It's the 9th day of CNY, and I wish everyone a very prosperous and joyous CNY! I'm sure you ate a lot, played a lot, spent a lot, and pau a lot, played cards a lot, laughed a lot, guzzled beer a lot, slept a lot, chat a lot, and perhaps lazed a lot...

I know now what it means to be in the year of the pig once again, for all I seem to care about these days are sleeping, eating, playing...all the main traits which people seem to only see in pigs. I was pretty much content with the way things were for the past week, all but one thing that is. Now, I have transformed into this!
I hope you look the same too, so it's time to burn the fat and get back in shape, y'all!

11 comments:

CY said...

Well, there's still about 300 + days for you to eat and sleep like a 'chu' :D Take this chance. Else after this, you'll have to wait for another 12 years before the lil piggie comes back, ho ho ho.

Malicious said...

Why 12 years? And why 300+ days?

Linx said...

haha... 300++ days left in pig year.. wait for 12 years for thenext pig year to come ler...

Malicious said...

I see... but I can eat, sleep and play every year regardless! Haha! Besides, I am still working this year. What about cavy? HOw's working in your hutch? Heh heh!

CY said...

Who's cavy? And who's working in a hutch? Wow! I wonder what he/she does there???

You're still working this year.. hmm.. does that mean next year you'll retire a rich man? Hey, I wanna get to know u then :P

My workplace here is ok lah. Had a change of management end of last year (Thankfully!). So, gone are the "old politics", hopefully there won't be new ones :P But then, which company does not have politics, eh?

Malicious said...

I dream of retiring a rich man right now, and since it is such a sweet dream I am working my way to make it come true, haha!

If you have a company of your own, and you have no more than a handful of ppl in it, then it's possible to have it free of political bias. Otherwise, self employment says the word.

Linx said...

When u are a rich man remember to give some to your sister here.

Self employment ya? I wish to work towards that.. Currently still rather vague though...

Malicious said...

Family always comes first!

CY said...

wow, how touching!! Linx, is your bro really that sweet? :P

Serene said...

hehehe.... don't forget... malicious always being malicious... with all the evil thoughts in his mind -.-"

Linx said...

go figure :D