Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I like to DRAW!

Hiho, hiho! I've gotten complaints, so I'm here to rectify the situation!

I recall the days when I was in primary school, when we all had to attend drawing classes. Drawing is one of the things I just can never get right, no matter how hard I try! Even when I was in secondary school, drawing continued to be my weak link. Lately, I drew some squids, and seeing how I had improved, I decided to try it out on Linx as we were on MSN. Oh my, I do not think that anyone could have drawn worse than what the outcome of our mouse-driven drawings were:

That was only the 1st, there a few more to come as we pursued perfection in our drawings, but to no avail as the subsequent ones weren't any better, but perhaps a little more normal looking:

What do you think? You can draw better using a mouse and not a pencil? I considered the first one being a 'tortured frog' when it's supposed to be a guinea pig. Linx drew some smiling and evil guinea pigs as well. And then we tried our paws and smileys we saw on MSN, being 2 fat things dancing happily. And what was the outcome? Tada!
:D

13 comments:

Linx said...

the fat thing with the flower is so happy swaying her butt!

Linx said...

I am proud of my drawingz!!! Hohohoho!

Malicious said...

Lol, I can see that you are proud... it's obvious and I can imagine your face while drawing it.

Linx said...

yeah... smiling maliciously!!! wahaha!

CY said...

Wow, so I am RIGHT! That is a flower on the errmm.. guinea pig?? hehehe

LOL, the first part of the drawing looks like a melted cheese :P

I think the dancing guinea pigs look the best :)

Malicious was in Spore? Doing what? Malicious stuffs?? Hohoho..

Serene said...

heheh... good drawings..
i like the patch guinea!! :D

Linx said...

:P
hahhaha.. it meant to be a joke when I drew that.. and malicious go post them without warning me..

Malicious in Singapore again now.. He is there for training.

Malicious said...

Sad isn't it? That I am posting this in Singapore while sitting my hotel room, waiting for my laptop to finish charging so that I can go out and buy me dinner and lepak with my laptop outside, haha!

Linx said...

i thought u enjoy lepaking in Singapore? mana ada sad??

Malicious said...

Far from home la... miss my family, miss my training, miss a lot of things... miss Wednesdays, miss Thursdays... and these days especially miss weekends!!

Malicious said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linx said...

Do u miss dancing?? kekekeke!!

Malicious said...

Yes, I definitely do!!