Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Mops

You know, I wonder how many of you girls out there that actually do housework. I know I do, although I'm not keen everytime. The only house chore I can boast of doing everyday (or at least whenever I'm home) is that I mop the kitchen floor everytime mom finishes cooking. I don't know how women can stand coming home from work and still do the housechores when they are most probably exhausted from dealing with people with masks at the office. Anyway, I love my mop right here....

9 comments:

Linx said...

hahahaha its a Guinea Piggie! Thoughts its a dog at first glance! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

hahhaha!u mean a shiHtzu!

CY said...

huh? is that a lil doggie or guinea piggy??

Anonymous said...

its a guinea!
i recognise its SNOUT! ahahahahaha
the nose that goes up and down like when us humans have flu!:P

Malicious said...

I'm a piggy, big and chubby, what can I eat?? Vegie burgers, cute and small girls, anything goes!! :D

CY said...

aaarrrgghhh!! R-U-N!!!

oh guinea piggy eh?? It really looks like a doggie there :P nevertheless, it's very cute!

Kelvin said...

Nooooo !!! He looks more like a monkey a krazy monkey like me !!! (hehe)I don't have to "mop" the floor in the kitchen - I eat out !!!

Anonymous said...

doubles as a mini vacumn cleaner...

Mandy said...

This is lovely man!