Monday, April 25, 2005

Crouching cat, hidden face

Where's the miao miao? There it is!! (remember Diego from Ice Age?? heh heh!!) Posted by Hello

This brown little furball here reminds me of what Jun Wei said early this year. I fetched her home from some reunion dinner with her SAM coursemates, and we decided to drop by the mamak near her house for a drink and linger a while before sending her home. Well, the place isn't exactly pleasant, with the smell and all... Anywayz, we saw a cat pass us by and I tried to attract its attention b mewing at it, didn't work of course! So a Q&A session ensued.

Me: So, if I were a cat, what kind would I be to you?
Wei: A healthy brown one, miao chai ar.
Me: MIAO!!

What kind of animal do you think fits you the most??

6 comments:

Linx said...

So cute ah? Miao cai ah?? ehehehehe.. to me you a kuai( take note of the speling not "G"uai) miao cai! :p

Mandy said...

the kitten is so cute!

Mandy said...

this is cute http://img229.echo.cx/img229/1897/missv5b3ed.jpg

Linx said...

hahaha... so happy sleeping this miao miao Mandy.

Mandy said...

I found it @ one italian site. I host it and thought I can paste here but too bad this comment box can't support or I don't know the way hehe...

Linx said...

MUST BE CANNOT SUPPORT.. MAYBE CAN PUT as pix?? LET ME TRY AH

Don't laugh if cannot..

......................
Really cannot wor, it says tag is not allowed..ceh!