Thursday, March 03, 2005

Sleep!

Yes, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! Don't you feel like doing that, cuddling with a loved one right now? Posted by Hello

For some inane reason, sleeping animals appeal to me (nope, not sexually). They look so peaceful! Unlike how most ppl would look when they sleep, cos they tend to bury their face into the pillow (yep, I do that all the time). Can be very funny though! I remember how Sue Wen looked like when Chian We, Pui Yenn, Sue Wen and I went to Kuantan last year!

4 comments:

Linx said...

Yehehehehe..
Wahsei.. u must be imagining doing it with...
^-^ eh!

Black Star said...

*sigh* I can only wish for all that dude. just wish. I hate this distance. *sigh* But what's a guy to do?

Malicious said...

Yeah, me too... hate the distance, yet nothing we can do but wait...

Linx said...

So be it Wait wait wait.......... ^-^